LogsItAll Rankings

Friday, January 25, 2008

Lunge to Handstand

Video: Andrea Coaches the Lunge to Handstand





Video: More coaching AND Handstand Pushup Modifications


Andrea kicked-butt coaching the Lunge to Handstand and everyone kicked-butt in learning it!

A great day for skill training CrossFit Old Town Style...

I'm excited to see our continued progression with the handstand as our core strength and conditioning goes through the roof!

In our continuation of Skill Training we will cover the Muscle-up this Wednesday!

Chriss has put together a great learning progression for us...

I think we'll see a whole lot of Team Members join the Muscle-up Club!

9 comments:

Terence said...

Awesome job, Andrea! My first handstand - and it only took 33 years!

Jerry Hill said...

Terence,
Awesome effort brother!

And really it only took you 30 minutes...you simply had never received such great instruction before!

It's why we want to continue to have these skill days and challenge...realization of unlimited potential...

Rock on!

Katie said...

Andrea I'm sorry I missed these tips! I'm going to try to come in tomorrow knee pending. Do you think we can work a little after the workout if there's room?

Adrienne said...

Great job today Andrea! It was the first Friday class that I've made it to all month long, and it was well worth it. The tips were great and I learned a bunch.

Cara said...

Thanks Andrea! I'm definitely getting closer!

Mike M said...

Thanks Andrea, great job! You gave great tips and cues and it was fun!

georgia said...

Great coaching, Andrea! I felt like a little kid again. :)

andrea said...

Thanks everyone! It was a blast working with all of you and seeing such impressive results. I'm so fired up to make a rocking CrossFit Challenge handstand/hspu standards video starring our awesome team! Thanks for working so hard and for all of your support. I'm so lucky to be part of such an amazing and inspiring group of people!

silent-spark said...

Super helpful, Andrea. I learned stuff today that I had never heard of before studying the CrossFit handstand videos and all!