LogsItAll Rankings

Monday, January 7, 2008

Kipping pullups, Sandbags and Muscle-ups


4 team members hit a Muscle-up Workout today!
The rest of our team mirrored the movements in a similar Workout

Warmup:
Ring Dips or jumping ring dips x 30 sec on 30 Sec off
Bear Crawl x 30 sec on 30 sec off
3rounds

Muscle Up WOD:
[80lb Sandbag Shoulder + 2 sandbag squats] x 6
Muscle-ups x 6
*5 rounds for time*

OR

WOD:
[Kettlebell High pull and Catch + 2 Front squats] x 10
Chinups x 18
Hindu Pushups x 18
*5 rounds or 30 minutes*



VIDEO:
Working on our Kipping Pullup

More details and discussion to follow...

5 comments:

Bobby said...

Jerry...site looks awesome! I am going to have to make a pilgrimage in the near future!
-Bobby

Cara said...

Not a huge deal, but today I was doing jumping pull-ups and the lower number of hindu push-ups. (18 P-U and 12 Hindu).

KILLER workout today!

Jerry Hill said...

BOBBY!

Welcome Home Brother...

Give me a call, or drop an email would love to catch up.

Jerry Hill said...

Cara,
Thanks for your numbers.

My meticulous record keeping went to the wayside this morning...
I was having some problems with formatting.

It wasnt a benchmark workout that we'll repeat so I'll leave it as is.

Katie said...

Following in the spirit of Cara's honesty I guess I should remember to tell you to take my name off the board since I didn't really use a 45lb kb for the 5 minute swing test... :( Maybe one day....